Luminous Luminous

ugh so good

Geoplex responds:

ugh thanks :P

Phunt - Yoshii Phunt - Yoshii

hahaha I love the drop it's ridiculous

Bazz123 responds:

Yea I know, thanks for staring!

-:: Life Goes On ::- -:: Life Goes On ::-

This is beautiful. What vsts did you use for the percussions?

Agitat0r responds:

You mean the chromatic or drums? For chromatic percs they were 8Dio AGE and Cinebells. For drums they were Heavyocity Master Sessions.

Pokemon Main Theme Pokemon Main Theme

This is so good, but in my opinion it could be A LOT better without the kick. The arrangements are wonderful and then there's this beat like the conductor thinks the whole orchestra are a bunch of 8 yr olds. The mixing is also a 4/5 with the arrangement. nicely done

Progression Progression

Nice Progressions :D, could use a bit more mixing though but i can see that this is more of just an exercise and you focused on the melody on an endearing vibe. there was a cymbal sound though at the beginning that seemed out of place, but over all it's good as ithe melody can evoke that endearing tone and just needs some timbre balancing, good mixing and well placed high quality reverbs which I as well have a problem with.

I was wondering what VSTs did you use for this? I currently have Omnisphere and Nexus for orchestral sounds. and Omni is just too much for my poor laptop.

keepwalking responds:

Thanks for your input. I used Ignite by Air. Hopefully next time I will have something better :)

Emphatic Outcry Emphatic Outcry

Oh god the melody! this is awesome. I liek trains.:D

MegaSphere responds: